Monday, May 04, 2009

Pick-up lines

I found some pick-up line today, some are funny, some are hilarious but rude, some are flattery(for ladies) some are this, some are that..i don't know, i don't know, but i know most importantly they are not mine, i repeat, NOT MINE!! I didn't think of them, i found them..
thought I share some of them with you..and tell me what you think...
  1. Go up to a someone at a bar or a dance and ask her: do you want a f***... (wait for a second gauging her reaction)...ing drink?
  2. Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
  3. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  4. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
  5. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  6. Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?
  7. Hey I am a wrestler, let me take you down.
  8. I feel like Richard Gere, I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.
  9. Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.
  10. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  11. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
  12. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
  13. When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you
  14. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
  15. My lips are registered weapons.

*color one are my favourite*

No comments:

Post a Comment