Friday, May 29, 2009

P.A.W.S

Once upon a time, me was born this cute already, so everydoggy called me "clo clo's leng zhai" and all the female go.."awww...."
Here me story go..




see..see...am i cute or what.........................now it's the time you go...awwww.....
me here trying to see other female puppies, but this guy keep taking free photos of me..

never mind..me go bark bark him away..give me my picture back, you bad boy..show you puppy power..
oh boy..he took another one..think i didn't notice huh..well...

i'll jump and bite your ass..................................if i'm taller a bit....whine....

oh boy, he even took picture of me when i'm searching for "something" with brother


holy cow..leave me alone already...


how am i supposed to take a shit when he keep taking pictures of me.....??

Clo Clo's Leng Zhai: big brother,can u help me get rid of this guy, please..

Big Borther: i'm lazy..can't you see i'm resting...

now he got picture of me and me family..i'm going to take a dump right in front of him then...

wait wait..who the hell is this..this is clo clo's leng zhai show..go away..go away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment