Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prince Of Persia: The Sand Of Time Review

I've waited for this movie for over a year since it was announced, and unfortunately it did not quite reach my expectation..not quite.

The elements that did reached my expectations are CGI effect, acrobatic scene, epic set pieces, the persia feeling of the whole movie and Jake as the prince. Now for not quite..the story, did not attract me enough like the game did and love scene that appears at the wrong time at the wrong place..what's up with that?

I was left not quite satisfied,though they did a decent job keeping it true to the game, wish they could turn back time to get it done more properly..

4 comments:

  1. dude,i do know that the Assassin creed will also be a movie in yrs to come. so lets hope that they wont fuck up at all. i dont really care about this movie now, but i do care about AC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +Haha, well, I've been dying 2 watch it since I saw the trailer. But now that it's out. I started to dun feel like it. Well, it kinda seems predictable to me. Prophecies n all.
    +Besides, still trying 2 find sum1 2 go wif me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude..u have to wait for at least a few more years for that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..it's still a worthy movie to try out..

    ReplyDelete