Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The One With Lies Cheat & Steal

I lies i cheat and i steal before, actually who hasn't committed any of these 3 sins before, if i see any hands raising up, they're definitely liars, which hence the first sin..lies..

I used to be major in lying, I'm one badass lying bastard..i used to lied my way out of anything that might cause my dad to give me an ass whipping of my lifetime. I was a terrible young boy, back then, i never really care about consequences, i never care about who or what believe my bullshit, as long as i saved from it, I'm fine..feeling doesn't matter to me. I lied my way out of everything and everyone, from my dad to mom to teacher to friends, that was how evil i was..Most of the time i lied so that i didn't have to go to school or escape from tuition and stuff, i swear if there's a list of lies that I've told, it would've been endless..

Now cheating isn't as bad as it might sound, because this only apply on exam..and who in this world hasn't cheated in exam before, I never cheat in big major risky exam though like SPM and stuff like that, i only cheat on the small ones..Exam is just shit..i hated it so badly, it's a waste of my time, whose doesn't agreed? First i have to force myself into studying which takes a lot of forcing to get through one page, then takes up a lot of my brain memory space to fill in all this document and info, i only had about 4 GB of brain cell at that time..have mercy. Then i need to output out this nonsense that i have kept for them, it's ridiculous..I see my friends completing their objectives questions by using coin flip, now that's courage...and stupid..I never cheat on my ex before, i didn't know we had that option at that time..nah, i'm just kidding..

I was an even bigger thief than i was a liar..again,i was a terrible kid back then. I used to steal all the time from shops, not that i could afford it or anything and yet i chose the stealing option. Weirdly enough, it became an addiction for me, for some unknown reason i become addicted to steal and must steal something every 2 hour from somewhere..like i said, i was a terrible kid. My biggest regret though was stealing money from my dad, i never stop to think that my dad worked hard for money so that he could put food on our table, i never stop to think for him..I'm sorry dad..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment