Sunday, May 02, 2010

The One With I'm About

I've completed my final semester, i'm about to graduate soon,
I'm about to leave that ugly looking building,
I'm about to not being able to see some of my sexism lecturer,
I'm about to miss those 2 guard whose always staying near the gate,
I'm about to miss the smell of college,
I'm about to miss that 10 minutes walk from my apartment to my college,
I'm about to miss those 11 floors,
I'm never even been to some of the floor before,
I'm about to miss those nasty ass boy toilet, girls toilet are so much better,
I'm about to miss not being able to perform vandalism anymore,
I'm about to stop seeing all my friends, those that i hate and love,
I'm about to not being able to go to Summit after class end,
I'm about to start searching for new apartment,
I'm about to start working..again..sigh,
I'm about to graduate and i can't believe it..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment