Saturday, May 15, 2010

The One With Random 11

I saw an elderly old woman sitting in the dinner room, the room was quiet and none but the air of silent fills up the air,it was a long blue night as i saw her watching something that caught my ear with her laptop..she was staring into the screen with excitement, i couldn't tell what it was but i had to see it, i wanted to see it, so i glared what she was looking at..

It was Princess Hour, Episode 6 On Youtube!!

My mum watch Princess Hour, can you believe it? No, because i don't know you..i can't imagined my mum watching a show like this, this must be due to my sister, who is into long colorful rainbow hair boy who gay around with each other in a 13 people boy band--->Super Junior..why do they need so many guys in one band for, each one only sings about 2 line of the song, done.Anyway, it's nothing wrong, just don't see my mum watching a show like this.

I swear to God if tomorrow my dad walks in with a side cap and bling bling on his neck with Hip Hop accent, i will shoot myself..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment