Thursday, May 13, 2010

The One With Me Getting A Girlfriend

A friend of mine told me that i should get a girlfriend..this is coming from a guy who has been trying to chase the same girl for over 10 months now and yet to see any result, shit is great, i'm getting heat from the guy who enjoys being woman's tool..

Either way, lots of people told me or ask me or want me or questioning me on getting a girlfriend, them bastards talks like getting a girl is as easy as going to supermarket to buy meat..For me, i don't really know, right now i don't even know where i'm standing, i'm in dilemma, not because of all this people of course but for myself.

Getting a girlfriend is serious shit, having her around might keep me company but then again, i'm at the state where i'm incapable of taking care of another person..I had 2 ex and i didn't take care of them nicely,so those are gone. I have not date anyone for about 6 years now, i've being living the single so often that i've forgotten what it's like to have "someone", shit is crazy, i've being given a very long term single life freedom agreement from fate till i have no idea if i'm ever gonna date again. Maybe i should get a flower and pluck it's petal and play that should I or should I not game with myself..

I see my friends all over Facebook with nonsense post about love like "Can anyone tell me what is true love?" Shit, things like this reminds me of how some of my friends dealing with their love life, calling her on the phone to apologize, going to her house and ask for forgiveness, constantly keeping her update on where he's going and doing..I wanted love then i look at these clowns and i thought..is this how it's gonna be?

I don't know how some people can say shit like " oh no, i'm single now, what the fuck am i gonna do?" Jeez, get a grip at yourself, you were fine 20 years ago before you met him/her, suddenly he/she has become the resource of your life? Some people are so into this shit, it's embarrassing to see them when they flying solo now..the whole drama shit and stuff, go do a sitcom, please..

I've told myself that if it happen again then ok whatever, if it doesn't happen anymore, ok there's nothing can do..my timeline has been written, fate has decided. So should I or should I not get a grilfriend, i'll let time decide, frankly i don't care because i have zero confidence and no self esteem for myself to think that any girl wanna date someone like me, when all single men line up for selection, i probably stand at the lowest point..so whatever happen happens.

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. oh no, i'm single now, what the fuck am i gonna do?" Jeez, get a grip at yourself, you were fine 20 years ago before you met him/her, suddenly he/she has become the resource of your life?

    +Damn, the words I couldn't say.
    +Agree totally!!!
    +Muahaha, nice one.
    +Yep, it's ludicrous rly, if it's me, well, I might hev trouble living wif my mum, since yea, she's been there since I'm born?
    +But gf or bf wotever, these guys rly ><". Mcm they more important than their family. When all they do is date.
    +Thgs are fun n games to them.
    +I'll tell u wot.
    +I heard sumwher that when you hit the age of 20, puppy love don't exist anymore.
    +So u dun rly hev 2 rush neh.
    +Ur rite, u can't juz pik a girl and ask her 2 be ur gf.
    +That is so nonsense, start from the basic, alwiz the basic. Friendship. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u agreed on my words and i agreed on your comment as well..

    ReplyDelete