Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The One With Smoke Drink & Gamble

I smoke i drink and i gamble before, i'm a bad bad boi..very very bad..it's no wonder why Santa Claus ain't my best friend and why Jesus blocked me on MSN and why Buddha didn't want to add me on Facebook..But despite all this crap, i don't do any of this anymore normally after first attempt.

I had my first relationship with a cigarette when i was 12, it was bittersweet never meant to be relationship..you know how i know? because it tasted awful. It was like kissing a dead corpse with a full mouth of rusted teeth. This was influence by one of my friend at that time, he taught me how to smoke and we smoke in our tuition teacher's home. See unless many addicted smoker, i have no problem quitting it at all, reason why, because it's not that i want to stop smoking, it's because i don't know how to smoke..nothing comes out from my mouth, it embarrassing. Pretty much after 2 stick of fail attempt i give up and i never touch another cigarette again after that..except the one time during the last day of SPM, that was to celebrate freedom.

I never drink either, my blood has no alcohol in it..clean as a weasel. I don't drink, it the one thing that i never wanted to do actually, but there's always first time to everything right..i just try once or twice just to see what's so nice about it and like cigarette, it sucks..it was literally like i was dating twins..neither one likes me. That is why i'm never the clubbing type of guy, some people got so shocked when they found out i don't club, their face looks like they just heard me say i don't eat..Anyway, the reason of me don't drinking is so that i don't want to turn to alcohol whenever i'm stressed or anything like that, you've seen what it can do..

I gamble, once in a freaking blue moon..actually i'm not into this either..damn, i'm a boring person..no it's just addicting for some once you play it and i don't want that to be me. I'm a coward when it comes to gambling, i have never bet more than RM10, once i lose my 10 dollar totally, it's done for me..no more..I'm not good at Mahjong or poker or whatever crap card there is out there, i only know 21 and another card game which has a chinese name but i don't know how to pin yin it..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment