Sunday, May 09, 2010

The One With The Prayer

I should start learning to say more prayer every now and then, to get in touch wit Him..I'm not very religious myself but i do believe in Him and i do believe that a single small prayer to God can help you a lot in life.

I started to say my prayers since i was about 13 i guess when one of my tuition teacher taught me how to, it's kinda weird at first but every now and then i do realize that He does listen because there's sign everywhere..it's hard to explain in detail but you know what i mean..if you pray.

I guess this is the only way i know how to connect with Him since i never did it in Chinese way, like how every other Chinese does, like they have the whole Chinese thing going on inside the home with the little praying thing in a corner, sorry i don't know what it's called. If i remembered correctly the last time i did any praying like those was when i was 4? in a temple, since then, i have never enter one again, that's to show how religious i am, my family don't do stuff like this either so i guess that's why i don't pick up the habit..

Anyhow, i tried to say my prayer more often now if i could, sometime i'll just crash in my bed and totally forgotten about it till the next day, sorry God..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment