Friday, May 14, 2010

The One With Quick Boredom

I hate this very much..i hate it..totally hate it, you know what i mean, you know..the..this..then the..after a while..the..you know..it's like..i mean..cause..please..come on..it's like I..why do I feel like this..wonder why..it's..god damnit..whatever..can't believe it..you know that thing when..then it came..but then..everything's like..it's just..therefore..in case you haven't notice..it's wasting..why must I be like this..you know what i mean?

Sigh, i get bored of things easily..

I think if i remembered correctly somewhere in some zodiac sign article thing, it says that Aries get bored of stuff quick..i don't like it but there's nothing i can do right, being born in April..i'm one of the April's fool. I realized i don't have long relationship with my stuff, like let's say movie that i buy, after 1 or 2 time, i can't watch finish the whole thing, i don't know if it's either i got bored of it or i remembered the movie too well that i don't need to watch it again.

It's a shame that then what can last long with me since everything around me tends to bored me down after a while, objects can't even hold me up long enough to keep on entertaining me what about marriage or stuff like that. What about kids, what happen if i got bored with the 1st one?

"Me:Oh well dear, time to make more babies"
"Wife:Why?"
"Me:Because i'm bored with our first child..now come on"
Of course, i'm just joking about it, or am i?

Maybe i must really push myself to keep on liking whatever it is that i stopped liking, maybe that's the only one, there's no cure for this, so definitely have to push myself through it..sounds kinda like i'm forcing myself to love something that holds no more interests in me..sounds familiar

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment