Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The One Where It's Hard To Sleep

It's 1.40 a.m. What most normal people usually do at this hour is sleep, but not me, cause i'm an insomniac,the mind chose to stay stubborn with me and won't let me rest. It's slowly getting harder and harder to sleep for me, it's not good..i don't like the feeling of only sleeping for a few hours per day.It's sucks..

I think this is the 3rd time i posted about my insomnia, waking up in the middle of the night, posting about it. I don't know what's the problem of me not being able to sleep..why is it so hard to just close my eyes and let my mind flow away..wait, i stand corrected, it's easy to just my close my eyes but the hard part is where needing to let the mind flow away.

I don't know what the problem, I want to sleep but the mind is too active to shut down it's system which is not a good sign i guess, often times i have to literally force shut it down myself, kinda like how you push on the start button for a few seconds to force your computer to shut down even though it's not ready yet.

Seriously it's starting to eat me alive some night..i'm often force to take such measurement to put fall asleep, and 99% at a times, it takes at least half an hour later after lying down on the bed to sleep. Why? most of the time, my brain is too busy thinking about all kinds of stuff, just literally has nothing to do with anything, like what i always told myself, i'm my own director minutes before i sleep, constantly thinking about crap..

Anyway, speaking for crap i know i'm not the only one here who suffers from insomnia, i have lots of sleepless brothers and sisters out there..anyway, hope i get to sleep again later..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: