Friday, May 28, 2010

The One With The 'Key'

I became 21 years old back then in April..if you turn to 21, you know that it's time to have the 'key'..

What the hell is the 'key'..

Is it just me or does anyone do it when someone turns 21..or maybe this only happens in my life? i don't know..i'm not so sure myself..I follow my sister the other day to some barber shop for her to wash her hair, then there was this aunt who seems to know me, but i don't know her..she told me that the little girl next to her is my daughter..MY DAUGHTER!!!

Nah, i'm just kidding, she say she knows me..ok..she ask how old am i..21..then the whole barber shop starts going.."ah, 21 already, can have the 'key' already..what is that 'key' that everyone likes to talk about..i don't understand, my aunt and uncle all say this shit..what stupid 'key' is it?

I mean i have lots of keys with me and all of them open doors so what am i missing here? okay so let's pretend i have this 'key' with me already..so do i need to find this 'lock' now? it's funny how life interpret itself with all these nonsense metaphor that are just pure lame..Anyway, while i'm busy searching for this imaginary hidden 'key', if y'all do know the answer to this crap..please do tell me before i search for this key all the way to Mexico..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment