Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The One With Nothing Going On

Damn..life here in Melaka is empty, there's nothing happening at all, my blog is drying till death. My life is pretty empty right now, everyday i'm doing the same old thing, wake up, eat or bath then game, then bath, then dinner, then game then sleep and repeat the whole process again..it's very unproductive. I know i know, don't have to tell me, this is what i wanted when i was dying to come back here from Subang, from SEGi, from that prison cell..suddenly i realized that life is like this is wasting.

Well, i've being in Melaka for like around 15 years now, i have gone to possibly every freaking corners of the street [ i think], every historical places [i think..again], every mall or places you can think of hanging, so i have no where to go now. Everytime we go out we'll be like where to go, what to do and who to see, no idea..I'll probably should be more extrovert than this but then again, where do i go, friends ain't here, weather is burning murder over our head, traffic is shitting drivers crazy..I could go hang out if i want to then again i'm so lazy.

Just stay at home on the internet, facebook here and there, watching nothing on Astro, my life is probably in God's recycle bin in his desktop since i'm one of the more boring people on earth, you'll hardly expect anything nice from me, so He'll never view my life as well, maybe once in a life, he'll check but ehh..actually my life sounds more like hotmail.com, once you checked and done, you'll never open it again till something happened.

Anyway, thank you for reading about my boring life, sorry if you can literally feel like the boredom of my life while reading..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments:

  1. +Haha. U r so funny.
    +If ur unproductive, what makes me?
    +I've been home for almost 1 and a half month.
    +N yea, evryday I chek on movies, series, animes. Music. Etc. Nth else.
    +Oh n btw. I can say 4 sure that u haven't gone to evry corners of melaka.
    +Not out of Melaka melaka that is.
    +Meaning places outside of town. Or the common streets.
    +Melaka is small.
    +But it's nt that small..
    +Haha, mayb u shud juz take a drive, go out of town. Go to the beach. Blah2..=P
    +Dun mind me.
    +Anyway, currently googling for thgs I can do at home. Exercises.
    +Yea, u shud do that, go jogging or whatsoever..Keep fit. Haha.
    +But alas. I'm an introvert, n I prefer my sanctuary. Nth wrong wif that. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hell man, you got new GTA and still complain is it?

    ReplyDelete