Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

It seems like parking ticket and my car don't quite fond to each other, like a cat and a mouse perhaps..except they don't chase each other rather one finds the other all the time..

Just 9 months since i began driving, i've been served wit few parking tickets by the law, seems like our Malaysia police are suddenly so energetic to go around and wait around for shit to happen, and that shit..is me..

My first parking ticket ever when i was still in Subang Jaya, long story short, company said there's no need to pay for parking ticket, nobody did it anyway so i followed and end up i'm the only one with a parking ticket eventually..such luck huh. Eventually pretty much the door was open since then.

Recently in Malacca, I got halted by a police for breaking traffic law, apparently i didn't realized that the light was already red but i kept on driving and unfortunately for me, a police was in front waiting already, seems like out of all the places they or I could be, we both end up at the right place at the right time, coincidence?

Got halted and punished for 300 according to the law rule..under some section 51 crap. I just got my basic salary 300 from the company a day before this shit happens..sigh..I saw a few motorcyclists managed to run away from them, i couldn't.

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: