Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Parking Ticket

I've got my first parking ticket ever..don't know why but for some unexplainable reason i feel proud of it? don't know why..really..

It's quite surprising for me though when i first found out about it..I driving half way to home and it was dark at night so i didn't pay any attention to the left lower front window, half way through..i realized it flipping with the wind as i speed my way home..so i stopped at the roadside, took and look at it..chances of it not being a parking ticket is zero percent.

Well, it wasn't that bad..it's just a parking ticket from Majlis Perbandaran Petaling Jaya, some of my friends say i can ignore this ticket as they did the same as well..I intentionally wanted to pay the ticket cause i rather lose money rather than they coming over and take my car away..but of course that won't happen..i think..

Anyway, there's always first time for everything..so, that's life i guess..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: