Thursday, June 09, 2011

Neighbours

I lived in a intermediate lot surrounded by neighbor in every possible direction, it's like having four wall at your front, back , left and right pinning down on you. I don't talk to any of my neighbor for many unknown unexplainable reason..i just don't..I don't see any reason to go socializing with all this people and you're about to find out why..

Let's start with the people who lives at the backside of my house, their backside is facing us too so it's kinda like butt to butt..i never spoken to them before in my whole life, matter in fact i ain't never even seen them before in my whole life, that's just shows how much we interact with one another when we're just only 10 second away from each other..

My left side neighbour, my mum talks to the mother of that house sometime, i don't talk to any of them. Well the truth is i should to but then i realized they're this bunch of cocky son of bitches who think they're so pretty looking and shit so communication was completely off our radar since 10 years ago if i remember correctly..good for me i guess that we're living side by side that ain't speaking..i had 20 years to do so, it's too late for changes now..

My front neighbour used to another family staying in there till they moved away, just so happens coincidentally one of my high school friend moved in to that house..and we were friends from Form 1 to Form 3 but then shit slowly happen i realized they're only friends with me to get to something else and slowly till Form 4 he quit school to work wit his father, pretty much after that i ain't never talk to him anymore nor do i want to..quite frankly i wouldn't care..

My right side neighbour used to live an old lady and her husband, they should to fight a lot sometime till you can hear noises through the wall then till one day when something happened and she lost her husband forever. Now moved in the son [ i presume] and his son..Sr and Jr and hell is now more hellish than ever, like father and son they said..meaning double the noises, double the stupidity, probably go down in history as the worst neighbour you could ever asked for.

I felt like i must have done something pretty awful in the past to be punished with them cause they're irritating. Example like turning on the car music as long as God could hear it himself, i mean come on..neighbours asshole..no consideration and no common sense and this is the father I'm talking while the son likes to shout a lot, again..loud noises everywhere but i understand the son cause he's just a small kid and the father should have taught him better..but..sigh..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment