Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mr Short Fuse

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGl56IsV-rde2YD6d1dhD6QDnTSvvEiUqxPigV_NPW23IGRWXA16BkMZQCWcN7Vv6EYvipXa8UdqoNHZc310So5wl80ODvRq3BijPFsKXMliNYMMGWUnklnTqjeHb7A6ZTJcbGkGoGRkmL/s1600/anger+angry+short+fuse.jpg

I have no patience at all, my fuse is so short that i just tick sometime suddenly without warning when shit happens..

I don't know why i am what i am but i do know that life has been testing my patience for the past 20 years of my life, to be bullied, harassed, insulted and make fun of till the point that i take no bullshit at all..

Hence, short fuse me..

Sometime being a short fuse person causes me to create unnecessary problems of my own at times, things that seems small might feel like big load of crap on my shoulder for me and when i can't take it, i ticked..kinda sounds like the Hulk quite frankly..

Another God given reason from God to why my friends call me Ice..i need to learn to cool down more often.

2 comments:

  1. dude, have you checked whether you have high blood pressure, i wouldnt want my friends, you to die cause of that..

    ReplyDelete