Saturday, June 25, 2011

Out Of Commission

It's survival of the fittest when you're doing a job like this, going around selling property and stuff but unfortunately with great payment comes lots of haters, cheaters and people with both intention to rob you off with some of my earnest payment..

People said being a property agent is full of freedom and full of money and a lot of people seems to envy that and wants to be part of it. There's two type of agents, a fully licensed one and road side trash..they're called non licensed agent but i find calling them that is too polite..these are the scumbag who love going on claiming to be helping their friends to find houses or they're their own personal agent and many thing they called themselves. It's like a whole freaking cult..that needs to be killed..

I personally hate these people because they waste my time making me talk to them unnecessarily because all they're trying to do is rob me blindly. My first experience of roadside trash encounter was with this lady called Madam Yap, she first called me saying she's looking for houses then weeks later she said she's an agent..which i stupidly believed at first, ready to share my commission with her. Then when i met that slut i found out she's lying cause she ain't know nothing about property plus she don't even know the place i bought her to despite she live near there..i found out eventually..

Angry and pissed off i was glad the so called customer that she brought with didn't buy the house..i have a motto when comes to selling property " Get Paid Or Die Tryin'" I ain't like my father style at all, to him..he feels like if it's wasn't for these people he may not even have gotten some money..

I said fuck that, my shit ain't like that..i feel like all the houses i've sold, all of them are fate destined or luck, i feel like every house i get, I'm either destined or not destined to sell them off for fate has decided it for me..i mean we have to win a little lose a little sometime..we can't get everything. I've managed to sold or rent some property by myself, shows that I'm able to do myself so why do i need these road side trash bag to help me..either i get to sell the property or i don't.. simple as that.

Sometime i get all these people calling me knowing they want to rob me blindly, sometime they refused to back down even when i've already said no..sometime these people don't realize that they have their own profession and this is my profession.. the fact when they rob me blindly like this feels like I'm doing full work but my boss is only paying me half my salary, nobody would like that but then again none of these trash bag thinks like that. I don't play nice to these people, just blunt and dull that's all..

Haters are gonna keep hating..

No comments:

Post a Comment