Saturday, June 04, 2011

I've Sold My Fourth House



I was only able to post about this now because i didn't receive my commission yet back then when i sold it at February..yes, this is a 3 month delayed commission.

First of all i want to point out that this is by far the best house i've sold for 2 reason, one because is paid really highly..not to brag but my commission is about 10k plus and another reason is because the house is actually stunningly beautiful in the inside, no pictures though..

Anyway, long crap short, i was overwhelmingly delightful when the owner finally paid me, the moment when i held that cheque on my hand and the figure i saw..5 digit numbers..overwhelming experience. I've never been paid that much before in my life and probably will never again, maybe close to it but i doubt any cheque will surpass this one..

So i wish the family who bought the house happy always and forever, without them there is no cheque for me too..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment