Monday, June 20, 2011

Ice Drug Me

So..in a surprisingly turn of event recently..yesterday Sunday while i was on an appointment with some customer a sergeant called me out of the blue and told me that the apartment i rent out in May contained drug in them..and ask me to go to some police station to make statement.

Was very shocked and surprised because drug is not normal for a place like Malaysia..like guns, it's hardly ever a topic about it. I was more excited and i was nervous entering a police station seeing how the law environment look like..i was expecting the officer to look like some sort of cartoon character you'll see on TV..fat, bald with boxes of donuts on the table..but he was the opposite of them all, damn..

So the interrogation was pretty brutal, they strap me to some chair, stripping me butt naked with some light bub in the middle of the room hanging and with a taser gun in their hand..of course I'm lying. It was a simple Q&A kinda thing, he ask i answer and procedure completed.. and he was pretty friendly though i couldn't get him to tell me how they found out that he was containing drug in the apartment.

So that guy who rented the place is currently in lockup for pulling some jackass publicity stunts and i don't know what's gonna happen to that place though..but what i do know is that the whole thing is a full circle of my life actually.. I have always joked about me not smoking, not gambling and not having PMS [Pre Marital Sex] but constantly doing drugs..and this event is really like God was also mocking fun on me.

So yea, the whole thing is pretty awesome, being a property agent and also providing services to the law, i'm the motherfucking out-law and in-law, shit is crazy..Oh yea, the last piece to the puzzle of my full circle is that the drug he was using was..

Ice...go figure..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. first things first,

    "Was very shocked and surprised because drug is not normal for a place like Malaysia..like guns, it's hardly ever a topic about it".

    ice, drugs are COMMON, not sure about guns, but drugs are..trust me.

    2nd,

    the drug in question is ice? its like god set up the place just for you man,

    anyway, im happy youre not arrested or locked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said in Malaysia ok..

    and yes ICE is a kind of drug..

    ReplyDelete