Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Dear Rachael

Dear Rachael,

You're probably the best thing that has ever happened to me in a long long while..You're a wonderful person to be with, a great girl to chat with and a amazing friends to have.. an angel in disguise, hiding your wings and being part of my life. Honestly i don't know what i done to deserve you, maybe you can ask God for me when you flew back up to heaven when you get the chance..

I had never really care much about keeping a friend close to me like i do with you, probably because most friend never know me deep down like you do. To be frankly i don't care much about friendship, given how i was raised among my Malacca friend but then i realize for some unexplainable reason, i decided to keep you instead..there's just something about you that i like..maybe opposite attract or maybe the fact that your personality kinda match mine in a sense.. whatever the reason is, i like it to be mystery or a myth then i'll always find you interesting then.

The night we spend together at Lakeside will always be something i always never forget, the way we interact with each other, how easy it was for us to open up our darkest most fearful feeling..It has never been easy for me to open up my feeling like that with anyone and I'm sure it wasn't easy for u either yet somehow we did and personally it bring me closer to you cause i never open up things like that with anyone..like i said, must be something about you that i liked that make me trusted you..it almost feels like i was with an angel.

I said this maybe a millions time but i really meant it when i said you're my favourite girl..I care for you, loved you and want you to know that you're part of my life now like it or not, you can't run from me. I guess we're destined to meet each other at some point of our life, only wished that if we have met earlier..imagine how far we could have come now.

I want to thank God again for you, i don't know what i've done to deserve you but i truly appreciate it..wasn't easy for me to write this since it has been awhile..but i hope that we're still be together for many many more years to come..till the world ends..

Random meets nonsense..Rachael meets Nicholas..there's nothing in this world that i wouldn't do for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't expect this! I'm really touch. Its nice to have a gd friend like you. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk & whining stuff :)

    ReplyDelete