Monday, June 13, 2011

I've Sold My Fifth House


I've sold my first house for this month, it was a easy ride actually..here's the scoop behind the scene on how i got the house, easy breezy.

First off if you read one of the older post regarding me having to do promotion and having the strength or the time to have houses, luckily for me, as it was meant to be for me to sell off this house..

So one day i was driving around my place here looking for houses when suddenly the phone rang and the owner called me saying he wants me to help me sell off the house, due to the fact he saw my signboard just 2 houses away from his so he rang me up, lucky me eh..

So as usual i went to find some customers for him and easy enough the first customer i shown to will eventually be the customer that will buy the house, again..lucky me eh..so anyway, the whole process for the house loan and agreement thing was done really quickly and here i am..with another tale of property selling story to tell you.

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment