Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've Rent My First Apartment


This time is a change of pace as i rent out my first apartment. Initially i thought this place will never get rent out as it looks like a big messy toilet, shit needed some plumbing metaphorically speaking..but God prove me wrong..

The first time i ever show it to a customer, they were upset, thinking that we agents are technician or plumber or carpenter, asking us how come we didn't do the place back for them. Dumb bitches never thought that if we do it whose gonna be paying for it right? Anyway, upset and all i thought this place will be a waste of time..again God prove me wrong..

So this second customer calls and wanted to stay, i told how shitful it looks from inside yet to my surprise the customer came back to me again..and surprisingly they still want to rent it out, i was pleased..it was an easy 650 i've ever made..

P.s the apartment i'm talking about is the one with the blue sticker..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. i have to admit, when you said you rented an apartment, i thought you said you were moving out from your parents house and moving on with your life..

    ReplyDelete