Friday, October 16, 2009

My First Kiss

It was exactly 5 years ago in this month where i had my first kiss ever..now that's a lot of thing in my life that i'll never forget..this is one of them..Now since i was still private and quiet about not revealing my first girlfriend's name, i thought i let this one slide..just for y'all reading pleasure..so thank me later, haha..feel a little shy about typing this..haha..

Her name is Lavinia, she was a student in my high school, she was 2 years younger than me, i was 15, she was 13..i met her through one of my friend, she was mixture of Chinese and nyonya, combined them together, and i got one pretty girl, she was considered pretty to me at least..i thought she looks great. She was supposed to be my friend's girlfriend or something but i don't exactly remembered what happened, but they didn't get it on..but then me and her start to get closer and closer to each other..

I remembered one night we were on the phone talking, i was thinking why don't she come to my place and hang out, you know..so she said what are we going to do while hanging out, i initially joked saying that we can try kissing..haha..i was joking,okay..she knows i was joking too but yet she still want to come over to my place..so i was cool with it too.Next day after school, we walked home together..it was Friday..we reached my place..we sat down for a while, start talking but then suddenly i don't know why i felt like wanting to kiss her, even though i was just initially joking about it..

Here's how it goes, I sat close to her, slowly lean toward her and at first she was kinda shy, so was i..i lean toward her and slowly place my lips against lips and started kissing..gently of course, i don't know how to kiss, right..it was totally embarrassing..but then after a while, we got comfortable with each other and it became much more easier for me to get passionate with her too..haha..(oh my god, what am i typing here...)..We just gently touching each other's arm and waist and stuff like that..but it was sweet and passionate at that moment..we were kissing each other's face off for 2 hour..haha..It feels like "wet" and amazing when my lips first touches hers..it was like the best thing in life i have felt by far..suddenly i felt like i was flying..haha..it was a beautiful memories for both of us, since it's our first kiss ever..the next week to school, my friend were like wondering what wrong with me while her friends was wondering what's wrong wit her, cause we were both smiling like crazy.We became bf/gf during our first kiss.

But things was not going well for us during the 2 month of our relationship, so we broke up..it was difficult since she changed school and we can hardly see each other at all..things wasn't going well..it just had to end..I saw her again 2 years after that, at my working place in Tesco, she saw me while i was serving a customer, she waved, i said "hi.."..we talked for a while, like just catching up..and that was the last time i ever see her again..

Now, what I've learned is that don't ever rush in a relationship, rushing will only bring sadness quicker, i was riding the train too fast therefore it end fast too..should take time slowly to get to know each other even better before jumping into something so "next level"you know..i've learned my lesson..and also don't ever give your first kiss away so quickly, wait till time is right or at least the right guy/girl..otherwise you might regret it later...like me.

Goodbye, lavinia...

Here's is the link about the post on my first girlfriend, for some reason y'all might like to busybody about it..here you go, i got nothing to hide anymore..
http://upghostnpersonal.blogspot.com/2009/09/9-years-ago.html

8 comments:

  1. why the girl's name so familiar one?

    lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. +Haha, that is very frank of you. Well, wotever starts fast, ends fast too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya..let my mistake be a guidance to my future

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant remmber her face,eh eh puit on her pic la heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. +Haha, I dun thk he has it dear..

    ReplyDelete
  6. u meant put on her pic izit..
    ya..i don't have, it's in my memory..

    ReplyDelete