Tuesday, September 08, 2009

9 Years Ago...

09.09.09 is here..thought i took today's date and post about something that i kept very secretive and quiet and private all the time..my first girlfriend..
When i was 9, i came back to Malacca to live permanently and on school 1st day..i met you..i had a crush on you..don't know why..just had..actually i never know why..i just had it..I remember i was helping some guy with sweeping..then you approached me..we had our first conversation then..
1 year later..the crush fades away..you were just nothing more but another student in the same class with me..just another girl student to me..we were friends..
Another year later, we were set by a teacher to sit together..without any realization, you start having feeling for me..sorry that i couldn't see..maybe because i never expect it to happened..One day suddenly, you and a girl who sat behind you went to the toilet..took a long hour to came back..and when you did..you confessed to me.At first, i asked you where did you went, cause you were away for so long..never expect your next line to be a confession that i will never forget..
You told me you like me..and i..at first didn't know what to say..gradually confessed back..and that's how you made the post possible..you even called me first before i called you on the phone..my dad answered..haha..but who cares..you sat by me for 9 months..September was my favourite that year..suddenly i even enjoyed going to school now..just to see you.I never tell anyone about this..always wanted to keep you to myself..I remember the time we spent in school, eating in canteen, drawing on each other's table, calling each other after school,i even went as far as a 11 year old boy could to buy you a ring.You were my everything then, my parent's marriage was going through hell and you were the only thing kept me happy..
But things never last...
We broke up..I..chose to break up because we were too young and we need to grow up..and at that time, i didn't understand girls well yet..so your flaws made me wanted to cut the string..so i did.Breaking up through the phone with you was coward..was foolish..i broke your heart..i broke mine too..i'm sorry, please don't forgive me..we stop talking ever since..
9 years later..our story i still remember..the reason i never talk about you to anyone before is because you don't need to keep getting heart broken the each time i tell it to someone..but i feel like..i mean..everybody has their own first love story to tell..you are my first love story..i don't care if people may think that 11 years old is too young or anything..whatever they say..you will always be my first..

I love you

3 comments:

  1. +That was rly young dude, I dun remember having any crushes when I was in primary, the 1st crush I got was 14, n that at my best fren, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..my life like tat..fate wrote my love sotry

    ReplyDelete