Thursday, October 01, 2009

1st Of October

Wa..1st day of october was a good jump start for me for this month..despite September being seriously dry. Let's see what happened today..

+My work for my video editing gets displayed in KLCC..my boss wanna use it to promote and attract audiences for their new shop or something in KLCC..i didn't go and see..lazy..don't really care about it to be honest, because i never being bothered with my work shown in public, i never feel like i achieved something..because if i feel like that then i will start to get cocky..really cocky, y'all ain't never seen it before only..and y'all don't need to..
+My laptop returned..have to pay 300 for it..sigh..hey baby,welcome home..despite having to live with no laptop for like what..a month..life was hard then..now i can have lunch and watch "Friends" on Youtube already..can go spend more time on blog and shit..ahh..the joy..
+4 games will be coming this month..i got stuff to play already..

Actually that's all..haha..but it's a pretty good stuff right..for me at least..

No comments:

Post a Comment