Monday, October 12, 2009

I-Design

Click To Enlarge
Here's my paper bag design that i spend 10 days..10 DAYS!! to do..you know why 10 days..because of boss, boss want this, boss want that..going in his office back and forth..change and change..being "his fingers" is no easy task..anyway, this is the final version, expect to see it around in KL in a couple of weeks..he said so to me..

Sense of achievement..nah..


Proud..nah..


Happy..nah..


Neutral..yes..

i'm just glad it's over..can move on to something else..you'll probrably wondering why am i like this..i don't know..i never feel like something like this is worth my time to feel proud..i'm so weird..haha..things i show to people, i won't feel proud of it, things i've done but never show to people, i'm proud of those instead..anyway, tell me what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment