Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Boss Killed My Interest In Video Editing

You know when i first learn how to edit video.. i found so much fun doing it, i actually enjoy cutting and pasting video here and there and playing with their special effect..not to mention able to compose my own sound and create fonts to it..damn..video editing class was fun, i had a lot of fun doing it..idea was constantly generating in my brain, creativity was in the burst of using it..I wish i could show you some of my work, but the files are too big to put in Blogspot or Youtube..so..can't see it..

But that interest has been stabbed, killed, murdered by my boss..he killed it..

Here's the thing, i don't mind doing videos for him, it's my main job working here..but i don't like to keep coming back to the same bloody video over and over again..Imagine if you did this video in August..finished in September to put it in KLCC for display..done right?? no.........
He came up to you and say " let make more changes to the video.."..i'm like thinking in my head "what..make more changes..hell no.." I don't get it, the video is already passed up, peoples have seen it..it has been put out already, right..so why still need to make changes for..what's the point?

Ok, actually there another opening at some places..so that's the reason he wants me to make changes..but what i'm thinking is..why can't we just use the same video you displayed in KLCC and display it again in that new place of yours? i'm so wasting my time here as an intern by doing the same goddamn video over and over..hell, i'm even sick of looking at my own video now..I was so frustrated when i heard that i STILL have to make changes to my video, i was thinking that finally i could do something else now..but no..life ain't that sweet..instead i'm back to what i know, my video...

I feel like cursing..apparently my boss have some stupid chemical in his head that make him unable to make up his mind..one minute he wants this, the next he wants that.. it's October already, man..come on, let's me do something else.I felt like the video will never fully satisfy his hunger, i'm tired of being "his fingers"..and recently he told me that he was kinda disappointed in me because i have been slowing down lately..fuck( i finally cursed) you won't be having disappointment in me nor will i have this frustration in you if you would just have use the completed video in KLCC.See what i mean, do you see how an old man can kill a guy's interest..it's totally crushed, flattened..now i dislike to do video editing anymore..Man, now all i have left is graphic design..God, i think he might kill that too..he is gonna isn't he?

I just got news that i have to do 2 more video..new one this time..God, happy or sad..i don't really know..

See what you've done, faggot..you make me post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment