Saturday, October 10, 2009

Paranormal Activity

Paranormal is a really strange phenomena to me..i personally believe that paranormal really does exist in the world, strange activities that goes on in the world that we have seen and yet unable to figure out an explanation of it.

The reason i believed in paranormal is because i have people throughout my entire life that has experienced such activities.. now before i say anything, I'm only going to talk about one type of paranormal only..ghost. I ain't going to talk about UFO, because that's bullshit, UFO are not real..ghosts are..to me at least.

I have heard of a lot of stories about ghost since young like my mum's friend in Sarawak, which i know too, have being haunted by ghosts since young, she have been possessed by ghost more than anyone could count..and she has the "third eye" or some might say "the sixth sense"..so yea, so that's crazy, that's is hard to live with, imagine not being to go anywhere without having to see one of those things..

My supervisor AKA my big sister, too have experienced such a thing. She told me that she was sleeping when this ghost came on top of her, pressing himself against her, so she pretend that she was sleeping, but then the ghost whisper to her, in Chinese, "i know that you know.."Wow, that's was really creepy when i heard it..

Now i myself has never experience it before..and i hope i freaking never..but things like these really DO exist and though it never happen to me directly, there's always a feeling like somethings around me, like some kind of aura, or a white flash light and stuff, you know..like the feeling that you're constantly being watched by someone or something..an unusual feeling in your heart..ghost sighting..it's really creepy to me..i never go and disturb things like this..ever.

Kinda reminded me that i saw this movie, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose..really really freak me out..This movie really really make me truly finally believe that ghost does exist..the movie is based on a true story about this girl named Emily Rose who was possessed by 6 ghost..i remembered after watching it i couldn't sleep that night..it was really creepy.By the way, Jennifer Carpenter(girl in picture) did outstanding performances in this show.
Now the real reason i bought up this topic out of the blue is because i heard of this new movie called Paranormal Activity. I heard that it has been named as one of the scariest movie of all time, heard it got rave review and people who has watched the show in cinema, came out shaking..physically.It's amazing how people can use so little special effect and so much camera tricks to make an incredible movie..i have not watch it but i really want to, just to see if it's really THAT scary..y'all should check it out too..if you ain't got a weak heart or anything.

2 comments:

  1. What happened 2 ur supervisor, happened 2 my uncle, he went 2 c a thai medium 2 get rid of the ghost, it was living in his hse, a malay ghost if i'm nt mistaken, then evrythg goes bak 2 normal, was goin 2 write about this topic, Ghost, on my blog, when I hev d time that is, n I've watch Emily Rose, but I dun remember it being scary, evil, yes, I truly blv that ther r many kinds, one the devil, another the angel, it takes on many forms, and not just the scary ones, casper are cute.

    ReplyDelete