Saturday, October 03, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

A lot of time i spend thinking about me and my dad..if y'all has read my post about my dad about a few month ago, y'all should know the relationship between me and my dad, if no, then here i go again..

Me and my dad are really almost the same person, that's why it's called like father, like son, right..i mean the relationship between us is really no words to describe it..
...because there's really no words between us..me and my dad hardly talk or have anything to say to each other..we always almost always talk about the same stuff, then after 2 line of conversation, it ends there..i wonder why almost all relationship between father and his children are like this?

I realized how i am like my dad is like this, both of us loves to spend unnecessary money as soon as we get them, like the moment my dad got his money from clients, he would spend ridiculous amount of it on stuff, like stuff that costs a lot, u know( use your imagination) and me, i remember the moment i got my first salary, i went to buy an Xbox360( sold already)..see, instead of saving it, both he and I love spending it..so we are quite a big spenders..

Me and my dad hate talking to people we find bloody annoying yet still living with them..dad=mum, me=apartment owner. Seriously i realized both me and my dad give the same expression to these people, we just don't talk to them and hate talking to them and hate listening to them talk..it's scream bloody murder for both of us. My dad and my mum are divorce so there's no need for explanation there, me and my faggot owner are like mentos and coka-cola, put us together, one of us will kill the other..explosive battle will occur..

Both me and my dad have some really spontaneous sense of humor, like we will just make jokes out of the blue, jokes that no one see coming..but my dad's jokes is short and stay IN the zone while mine is sarcastic and sometime tend to get OUTSIDE the zone..i have not hear him joke for a long time already..

Both me and my dad have anger management, really, no kidding..i have seen some of my dad's worse behaviour, and he ain't even need to get drunk to do that, like if he turn into Hulk, furniture will fly, Neighbour will hear, shit will break, mouth will curse and other..with my case, shit will break, attention will gather, i will yell, i will hit( except women), mouth will curse..sigh, but neither of us have reach to the point where we kill, stab and hit any women..This is actually one part of me that I'm trying to get rid of, but sometime trouble just comes looking for me, you know..it's tragic.

It's hard to say everything, but at times i do feel like my father..wonder if he feels like his father when he's my age..

2 comments:

  1. +Well, I know of ppl who can't stand their mother but end up being exactly the same, lol, like mother like daughter, n hmm, yea, I rarely talks 2 my dad, most of the times he talks 2 me, my dad is quite informative rly, hehe, most of the times, he gets me 2 watch national geographic wif him, well, i practically wud not switch 2 that channel if i'm alone? so yea, most of the times dads juz spent their time earning money, protecting their family, mum is the one that does the social chores, connecting with the kids. n blah2~done here, haha...

    ReplyDelete