Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rush Hour

Sigh..i'm in a quite bad mood right now while typing this..Not really feel like expressing anything out but i'm just gonna express it out anyway..today at i did some really silly mistakes..mistakes that are so silly that even a child would think your stupid..
In what way..well it goes like this..I'm have currently 3 works in my hand, a video, a slideshow and a paperbag design. My boss wants me to stop doing the paperbag and focus on finishing the video and the slide so that he could use them to display it at some new gallery place he's opening..so suddenly, he wants me to do another slide, but this one is about event that Fine Batik(my cmpany) has done..so my video and my slide is actually 90% done..each..so instead of completing them..i went to do the event shit instead..i swear i never felt more stupid before in life..such a honest mistake..
I mean, was my boss right or not..instead of able to completed at least 2 things, now i have 3 incompleted things..and the thing is i need to give it to them by tomorrow, so they can test run it..i swear the moment my boss said those things to me, i felt like a bum..seriously stupid,man..plus, he gave a look at me like "what the hell were you thinking, boy.."and now instead of maybe at least being able to complete one task, i accomplished nothing at all..and i have to face the music tomorrow..
Sometime,man..really..i myself don't know what the hell am i thinking..this wasn't supposed to happened..now i'm in rush mode..i have to be able to finish them by tomorrow..sigh..

P.S. my boss said my video and slide will be display in public so people could see it..and i..will have like sense of achievement or some shit..but right now, i don't want all those anymore..in fact, even if i did saw my work displayed in public..i won't be proud of it..ain't nothing to be proud of when i feel so utterly stupid..

No comments:

Post a Comment