Sunday, June 07, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This is my favourite sitcom of all time..this is the only sitcom that can make me literally laughed my ass off..the rest like Everybody likes Raymond or My Wife and Kids are great but not to the same humor as this..

I have watched all their series so many times on YouTube already and still not bored of it..It has humor, romance, sadness, friendship, loyalty, everything you can think of is in this show..Seriously, if you haven't watch it yet , you should start now.. i bet you, you will laughed.

My favourite character is Chandler Bing played by Matthew Perry..Why?? Simple..he is sarcastic..just like me..known to be a wise crack person. He is simply hilariuos..the writer has some of the best lines for him to work with....anytime he's in the scene..he will make me laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment