Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Secret Girlfriend

I have this weird feeling back in 3 years ago and just now the same feeling occured again..It's a feeling that is hard to feeling and yet at the same time disturbing to tell and horrifying to know..You know the feeling when deep down somewhere and somehow you know your instinct is true but sometime you wish it wasn't..but yet it is..this is one of those moment..

I believed that my father has a secret girlfriend, now i called it secret because he never tell me about it, not because he's cheating behind my mum's back, they divorced..so he's a free bird..There is no confirmation about this, but i can just feel it..underneath my skin, inside my vain, within my bones, flowing through the blood..I just have a weird feeling about this..

You know how i think it's true, just now not too long ago, my dad posted some girl picture he knows on Facebook saying " My Beautiful Babe " Now will any normal guy randomly called a girl beautiful babe for no reason other than he's interested in her..exactly my point..this is what makes me feel like my dad has a secret girlfriend that i think only his friends knows about..Here's go the true and false possibility here..

True..if it's true..i don't know if i can accept it..i mean how would you feel if one day you find out your dad secretly has someone else in his life that you're not aware of..and suddenly out of nowhere, it comes out..can you handle it? I don't know if i can, I'm not saying i absolutely can't..just don't know about it. False..if it's false which i highly doubt so then it's ok..everything neutral then..

This whole thing is a bit weird for me, the only thing I'm wondering now is..if he met her 9 years ago..could she be the reason the marriage failed..

I bet most of y'all viewed this post because of the title ain't it..y'all thought was about me..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment