Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Learning Chinese

I grew up in a English educated family..my father speaks English, my mum speaks English, my sister speak English and i of course does the same..Growing up i don't know Chinese at all, so i was send to a Chinese kindergarten [ i think ] when i was young, having to learn how to speak Chinese by myself and not being able to have mum's guide on it was..err..difficult i think..

To be honest i cant remember how i was to learn Chinese by myself..tuition perhaps..must have been something like that. Throughout those days i think the kids around me must have trouble understanding my tone and pronounecation of it..But seriously, i can't seem to dig up my brain and find any memories of me learning Chinese, probably because the process of learning it was so horrific that my brain just decided to totally removed any memories of it..

Of course like every normal human beings, boys at least..if we were to learn a language without any guidance or taking classes or learning from books or everything like that at all, we are most likely to only interested in learning the bad words..why, because if someone fuck u up with their bad words, you'll have some weapon of swearing language at your disposal too..Eventually i pick up these word more and more and gradually it just become part of men to men conversation..there won't be a sentence where there won't be a single bad word..so like i said, at least for boys, we tend to learn shit like this faster and more passionately..

But i do thanks my parents for sending me to a Chinese educated school, otherwise i would have some communication trouble with most people, since most people rather speak Chinese rather than English and don't even get me started on goverment with their blind mind thinking that Bahasa Melayu is still the main universal language..

But eventually i repay my parents back by quitting Chinese in Form 3, just feel like i had enough it. It's basically the same thing years after years, and besides, taking Chinese out only give me more freedom to do other dumbass subject like History and Add Math..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. my situation is vice versa.
    my parents speak mandarin, bro n sis too. so I have some difficulties in learning English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..at least u speak or write better than any melaka dumb bell..

    ReplyDelete