Monday, November 29, 2010

Jamie's Rejection

Everybody hates rejection, everybody loves being accepted..

So here's a true story about the only girl i've ever rejected..now i know there's nothing proud to brag about here, but then again people are always intrigue to read about these kind of things, it always seems to get more view than any other subject..and because it's totally surreal for me..you'll see how.

There was this girl called Jamie [ love that name by the way] who i met at my high school, I'm not going to describe how she looks like because there's a picture of her at the end of this post..

...

Made you look didn't I, anyway back to the real thing here, so Jamie was in my high school, she was in the first class therefore she is smarter than me, no surprises there..and she speak English, a must have for me..plus she stayed near by my house, but of course i didn't know that only after sometime later.

So if u read my earlier post titled "Ugly" you should know the story about this girl that was in the same class with Jamie that i liked, but rejected me..I was totally cool with it but she bought me to a party to further embarrass me..I am still cool with it. So here's the B side of the story, me and Jamie were at that party with some friends too as well, so me and 2 other guys were men wrestling each other, not serious one but rather just playing in a sense, so..nobody got hurt or broken, please don't stop reading at this point or i will..do nothing..

As we were men wrestling each other, but i think because girls are not used to the fact that boys play with each other this way due to the popularity of WWE Wrestling at that era, so they think we are actually hurting each other, so she just said " don't hurt him la ".. him as in me. So one of the guy said " why, you like him or something " and she actually said " yes "..And that was my shocking part.

The reason it was surreal to me was because a girl from the first class could liked someone like me from the third class, not to mention someone who got rejected by the girl who bought me to that party, she's a fully A student, i'm a one A student..so it was a totally surreal moment and in reply i said this..

" .............. "

That's right, i said nothing..i actually said nothing, not that i have something to said but saying something is way better than just keeping my mouth shut. I total crush Jamie's night after that moment..she didn't say a word after that..and basically just waiting and dying to go home..i was still in shocked mode, if someone touch me at that moment, they could get electrocuted. For someone who talks a lot, i can't put 2 words together for her, pretty much that was the last time i saw her, she transferred to a different school and never seen her since.

They say the silent type of rejection is possibly the worse case rejection one could ever get, is this true..i've received the reply back rejection before, God that was awful enough, so I still some time thinking about that party night, thinking how maybe just maybe we could have at least keep contact if things happened another way, but if thing really did took off, I have a feeling it wouldn't last long because that's just..me..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment