Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stalk A Stalker

Recently i heard from my friends that there is a stalker walking freely on the street..yes, you read me right and he's dangerous..very dangerous, apparently he enjoys talking to himself, playing wrong cards at the wrong time and enjoy constantly bothers women..

Now before i go now i personally has never met this clown before, but even so i wouldn't want to myself..i would must rather hear the story from a far secure zone where he's forbidden to enter..
so i'll just say what i know about him through what my friends has experienced..i called it a nightmare on elm college [Taylor Lakeside]..

Anyhow, this guy, according to my friends from Taylor as well told me that he's stalking my friend, Chloe..apparently he has this weird creepy interest of tackling ever single pretty that ever exist, and my friend is one of his target, i say one, yes one of the many target, see how creepy this guy is..It's understandable when you show an interest in someone, but you don't go play your card on the first few time you met..and he's like asking for her phone number, blog address and everything.. I guess it felt creepy because my friends told me he was asking all type of weird questions.

I guessed people like this, all we can do is avoid them as much as possible, sticking next to them is only gonna make some things worse than it already is, if it was me, i wouldn't want to give myself time to see the likable side of him..why bothered..it's too risky..

So in return, i went on and stalk him too, but not physically, of course using the "blogically" way
http://www.t3hn00bkiller.blogspot.com/

Here's his blog, if you still see a person named Jess, Cameron and Ghost, all those person is me, i made up fake name to get to him..now he's paranoid..read his blog if you're curious..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. Dude, how many people read your blog man? i hope they dont pull of the same shit that you did.

    ReplyDelete