Monday, August 09, 2010

Man In A Women's World

Today went to work at my new place at USJ9

*gasp*

"Ice, i thought you were working at Serdang..what happened"

My reply..

*Bitch, where have you been..*

Anyway, unless you wanna be like my dear friend Chloe, who went out assuming, accusing, abusing me through MSN box thinking i bail the place for no reason..you should buy a hamburger, take the top and bottom layer of it and slap your face with it..together..

I did took the offer and let me take the whole story of it, this is an exclusive behind the scene, a'right folks..First off, I had this very weird feeling that the place doesn't suit me because the place is a women's place, as in cosmetic..The place is called KS Cosmetic, the KS stands for Keeping Slim, so you can imagined..me working there..weird..

I still went for the interview despite it all, reach there and had to wait for the boss for about 1 hour and 35 minute for him to freaking want to interview me. I waited..and waited..and waited..like a silence maniac, i was going insane inside..I was like..going to leave..literally..Then Chloe was like " oh Ice, yeah you should quit there as well cause GG's friend says it's overwork and underpaid" and then she went " You stupid la you, you're there already right, just wait patience, put on a smiley face and wait for the boss"..talk about mood swing..

So i thought i take a chance with her, since she's always wrong and never right..the things she said moments ago sounds different..and i kept saying to myself..good thing will come to those who wait..and it did..

During the interview, nothing went right, i was interrupted during interview, i wasn't presenting my stuff like i normally would in every other place and the boss looks fierce, looks fierce..In the end, after that torturous long awaits, he took me in and agreed to pay me 1,800..wow..i was impressed..Good thing do come to those who wait..but despite all that, i was still hesitating because it looks like i'm the only guy there and constantly being surrounded by women..empowering women..i felt like a bitch in prison..

So today, 9 of August..i went to work and in all my working experience, this is the first time i get to go home while the sun is still up, the sun has never look more beautiful..Other than that, the work was okay i guess, i was struggling during typing Chinese word in computer, cause my PinYin is disastrous, other than that, I'm fine..

I'm happy..thank you God..

Comment Or Die+

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    SAY LAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! 1.8K IS DAMN ALOT WEIHH...

    and who says i'm never right? told u to put on a smiley face, right? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anyway, unless you wanna be like my dear friend Chloe, who went out assuming, accusing, abusing me through MSN box thinking i bail the place for no reason..you should buy a hamburger, take the top and bottom layer of it and slap your face with it..together.."

    probably the best thing ive read in quite some time. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no..i told myself to put on a smiley face..

    ReplyDelete