Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mixed Rice, Definitely..

If i go to any food store, it can be any store, it can be classy or down right local, if there is someone selling mixed rice, it's definitely that that i'll be ordering..

No doubt there is no other food that has able to seduce me into falling victim for food temptation like mixed rice can, the long row of food variety, the amount of food you can choose to take, what you get when all this put together, freedom and more freedom..

There is truly no stopping me when mixed rice is nearly..the person who sells mixed rice normally loves me..for giving them money, well i love them for giving me food..I love mixed rice because it's healthy first of all, there's vegetables, chicken, fish, egg, pork and i normally would take all of them before anyone gets their hands on it..I act like i have my name written all over their food..

For those who knows me will know i take a shit load of food if it's mixed rice, the amount of shit i took can pile up to be like a mountain..as shocking as it seems, it pretty normal for me. Working there at USJ9, there have like a shot load of food, sushi, tim sum, western, mamak and all but mixed rice is missing, how is this even possible, no mixed rice at all, i call this bullshit..Ice needs his mixed rice people..wake up..

Comment Or Die+

6 comments: