Monday, August 02, 2010

First Train To Serdang

Today..went to work..New Idea Design House..

I must admit that place is quite enjoyable to work at there..the people are nice and friendly..the boss is nice and friendly as well, so i guess that's a plus, the place is decent..decent as in good enough for me at least..

So anyway here's how first day went, i came early, as always..punctual..but the people that work there longer than me came in so late..bad impression..

So pretty much all i did today, is using lots of CorelDraw software to manage my assignment, thankfully i have a nice and patience graphic designer manager, kind enough to teach me and correct me where i needed to be corrected, her name is Miss Tsui..

Had lunch with 3 girls including her of course, 3 girls and one me and that is all there is in the office, not including the boss, i'm surrounded by women..had fried rice but it's so little..turns out that area doesn't have any mixed rice, how to live!?..All mamak store, so unhealthy..

Anyway, had to OT today, first day in the office and i get OT, can't you fucking believe it? Me either..i finally manage to leave at about 8, and here's where the pissed off moment strike me repeatedly..Waiting for train for 20 minute, to reach KL sentral another 15 minute and waited for bus for an hour..9.30 it arrive..and 11 i reached home..I am beat..

Coming home is very difficult for me due to the company in need of helping hand and i have to worried about catching trains and buses..i mean i finally found a nice place to work and life decide to throw in an obstacle to test me..I hate it..if coming back to so difficult, i'm afraid i might have a problem..

But then again i don't want to complain to the boss only on my second day of working, bad impression lasts forever..i just hope my car arrive soon, like real fucking soon..otherwise everyday i have to go through hours and hours of time wasting activities..it's stupid man..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment