Saturday, August 07, 2010

Carvantage O DisCarvantage

My car, my little lying vehicle machine which was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago, left me stranded for another few more weeks..dad said it's coming next week, better not be lying to me again..

Actually, having a car is not all rainbow and color, it's a money sucking machine, I for one have never been much into car, expect only certain in term of their design like Lamborghini or Aston Martin..other than that, i know nothing of shit about handling one..

First thing that comes to my mind when my dad told me he bought me the car..what am i looking at when i popped open the hood, what am i gonna do when i popped open the hood, what does this do, what does that do..knowledge in car engine..zero..And in case of an accident, shit will be intense..

The benefit of having a car, well..with my life that's going on right now, it can take me to some of my job interview that i can never go due to no bus stop in that area, instead of having to walk a mile t=and sweat and smell like a oink oink..I told my friends many time that my car is just to bring me from A to B, the end..it's not to score girls or anything like that, that's stupid reason to get a car..Think it's fun to have a car, i have to feed him time to time, and her meal is like 40 dollar per set..jeez..

I think despite all, i have to be careful when bringing my car around, i don't want to have to cause or get accident for no reason, nobody would want that..Anyway, despite like it or not, driving a car is something that all men can never escape, just like work..no escape for these shit..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment