Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Right Amount Of Beauty That I Like

I've found the perfect definition of pretty girl that Ice always dream about, the type that my eyes love to look at..Now, whether I'm on street or anyway, i always called some stranger girls 'hot' or 'sexy' but i hardly ever call some random girl 'pretty'..that's because it's hard to find my type that i like..

Apparently i realized that i like those that have sweetness in them, the innocence type..

Though i have yet to meet one in real life, i've been admiring this actress since one day..Kwai Lun Mei..she's from Taiwan..she has just about the right quality..not too much yet not too little..



God if girls like hers take bus everyday, i will changed to public transportation as well..I'm speechless staring at her, to be able to have a girlfriend or wife that look this pretty..pigs will fly..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment