Saturday, August 21, 2010

Driving Is Such A Bitch

You can say that today is the first time i drove like for real, not testdrive, not a 5 minute spin around the park..literally speaking..driving..

My dad brought the car from Melaka to Subang Jaya and i drove it back to Melaka, why did he bring it back here just to have me drove it back? Daddy wanted me to get the feel of the highway..his philosophy..so called..

Anyway, driving is a bitch, not just on normal road, even on the highway, it felt like shit and boring..I mean when on normal road, there's lots of bump, signs, curve, corner, traffic and junction..and on the highway, well on highway, it just..straight..

I drove for 2 hour i think on the highway, first timer, so definitely slower then drove more around in Melaka, took my dad to the new Tesco to buy KFC..dad was relaxing in the car..i bet he was waiting for this payback a long time..him chilling and me the driver..

When i finally reach home, my ass has never felt happier to breath..21/8/10..first time driving..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment