Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boob ask, Noob answer

If you read my previous post about a man [me] working in a women world..well, if you haven't..

My reply..

"Bitch where the hell have you been.."

Anyway, in that place, everywhere i turn, every corner i curve, everytime i glance, every moment i see, every minute i see..i see boobs everywhere, like literally in real life and in magazine advertisement..like inches from my face like 3d or far away like 2d..

Anyway, every magazine advertisement that i seen that they're done, all the girl have big boobs, and they were proud of showing it off, like they enjoy being hunchfront of Notre Dame..i mean girls can show whatever they want as long as much as they want..but here's the catch, this women have smaller breast and they went through all these crap just to make them bigger..

Does size really matter, do they get pleasure for making them big, question like these can only be answered by the female readers, we men shall wait for the answer..in fact we might need a little demonstration..haha, nah, just kidding..Some of my female friends who have smaller boobs do say to me before that they wish for a bigger one..why..because they can flaunt it..

Now they call men perverts and yet they do stuff that make us unable to control our inner demon..sinner against sinner perhaps? We don't go make our penis bigger and show off half of it while wearing pant now, do we? For me, i personally, honestly..i like whatever size she has, if it's small, so be it..if it's big, so be it..but if given a choice, i choose smaller..it doesn't get in the way. I wouldn't want her to do something like that to herself or for me, that will be a stupid reason to do so, want to make me happy, cook me food, at all.

And this 'thing' here is real popular apparently, i mean my boss is making money like a bank machine, so that's got to mean that women are paying for thing like this just so that they feel 'completed'..I like small breast yet i'm working for a company that is slowly taking away my dream..what a curse..I'm making dirty money..

For women who are doing this for themselves, i hope you find happiness..
For women who did this for some men, kill yourself..
For women who did this because husband/boyfriend requested, kill them..

Ladies, in case you've forgotten, i think y'all are beautiful the way you are..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: