Thursday, February 04, 2010

Purifying Myself Till..

I was talking to some of my male friends today, and i was talking about Pre-Marital Sex, and i told them that i will not, i repeat, will not have sex with anyone till marriage..and guess what, they find it hard to believe that a guy can do so..

I find weird that they can't believe that i will do such a thing, staying a "virgin", maybe some might guys thinks that guys don have "virginity", okay fine then, I'll use their slang..pure. I don't find it that hard at all actually, all it takes is will power, patience and determination, and i have all..well i do, otherwise i won't be writing this post now will i? The things is that in my opinion, our first time is something that should be memorable, passionate and with only that special someone. I don't get how shallow society has become, it's like it's doesn't matter to anyone anymore, everybody is treating it like sports, or more like fashion. If one do it, then all should follow..what are we? dogs?..

I have my own policy that is not to have sex with anyone at all before marriage. The way i viewed it is like something..i can only have my first time once, might as well have it with that special someone of mine, which is my wife [whoever she is]. I can only have my first time once, might as well make it memorable because nobody will forget their first time right.. I regret giving my first kiss away to my ex, so i am definitely not giving this away that easily too..I signed a contract to myself and God that ain't nothing ever going to happen before the wedding bell rings..I don't care how hot the girl is, i don't care if she's naked in front of me, i don't care if she wants it badly..i ain't doing it..My friend asked what if she say she will break up with me if i don't do it with her, then my answer will be..

Big N.O..then i move on with someone else..

If you find me saying shit like "I want to get lay and stuff", it's just talk, just entertaiment, i may fuzz about it but that doesn't mean i will go do it. I have policy to live with, either live with it too or get lost..I'm not doing what the 21 century couple likes to do..it's just cheap to me. My mum did not raise a fool and certainly taught me better than this. If i'm the last one in my group friend who is still a virgin, so be it...boo hoo. To those who find this post sensitive or whatever, you can click the red X button on your top right side of your computer screen and fuck off..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment