Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girls Girls Girls

Recently i had an expensive lunch with my relatives, grandfather pay, so one of my uncle sat next to me and he start asking about what kind of girls do i like..And seriously, honestly, from the bottom of my heart, i really don't know what to look for in a girl..

Leg For Mercy
Some of my friends say i like girls in shorts, and that i look at legs..but that's is just because they like wearing like that, so if they wear like that, i, as a normal hormone guy, look..but actually when when i do that, I'm just sight seeing, legs or short mini pant or skirts is not what i look for in a girl, that's just clothing..i repeat..sight seeing only..

Question?
So my uncle went on and on with me on what type of girls do i like and i refuse to answer him, not because i don't want to, but really i don't even know myself. I'm not sure what type of girl do i like, it has been a question that i have never been able to answer since God knows when, there's just really something about it that i don't know how and why i can't give a proper answer to it, it sounds easy, to me it's a simple question to a different answer..So me and him were sitting by the window, and we were like checking out girls here and there, and he keep pointing to me wondering if she is my type of girl, and 10 times out of 10, i can't give an answer..even he got to a point where he wonder if I'm homophobic[ this i swear am not]..

Sze Shen And Lavinia
I don't want to sound like desperate by saying something like anything type of girls will do for me, I'm still wondering myself..this big question mark on my head will able be undone, it gets bigger and bigger everytime i wonder about what type of girls i like. Even when it comes to asking about my ex, the reason for why i fell in love with them, there could be so many ways and so many different angle y'all can ask me, but it will all come down to a linear narrow answer.." I Don't Know.." it just happened, i really didn't expect either of it to happen but it happen. Anyway, i don't know the answer to it, y'all may think I'm being secretive about my feeling again, but I'm all out now..it's the truth..I wonder how more selfish could i be, not even being able to know how i fell in love in the first place..jeez..

Old Digger
But recently i do have some older looking women pretty hot and sexy, i creep the shit out of me at first, the fact that i thought i finally found my answer, and that's older women? really? again, i apologizes by saying I Don't Know..Maybe the philosophy is true, that men do like older women, that the fact i do love looking at some female actress on TV, it's kinda out creepy overall..and thank God, that thought were only temporarily, but since it did occur at a short period of time, maybe it does mean something..

Easy To Be Too Easy
I think one of my major problem of not being able to answer this simple question of mine, is maybe because i fall in love too easily, kinda like loose. There's a Chinese word for this..flower heart[ direct translated]..maybe i'm that, it's not literally falling in love, but more of a crush rather than love. I see a girl, without even knowing her or anything, i could be thinking about her for long time, imagine falling for someone i don't even fucking know..i'm too easy..maybe that why i'll never know my answer, maybe i'll never, who knows..shit is crazy..There are times when i hate being like this, getting all this unneccasary feeling for no reason, i know nothing will happen, yet feeling occured..there no point to it. I mean it's common to fall for someone the first time we see them, but come on, not almost everyone..that's my poison, it's almost everyone..

Wonder, wonder wonder, wonder wonder wonder, question, question question, question question question..

Comment Or Die+

1 comment:

  1. Even when it comes to asking about my ex, the reason for why i fell in love with him,[her u mean?=P]

    +Regarding this question, I can tell u that not ANYONE will do. The fact is that, as we ages, we'll know what we look for in a girl/guy...I knew, Coz I've met a few of whom I thk has the qualities that fits.
    +But reality isn't that pretty.
    +Good looking? Tick
    +Gentleman? Tick
    +Good guy? Tick
    +Sense of humour? Tick
    +But none of which act fits me. Will elaborate more on my blog post..haha..

    ReplyDelete