Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cry

I realized i can't cry..i can't cry at all..I have tried to cry couple of times, but i can't...

I feel like it's no shame if you want to cry in public or in front of someone else, i mean if it's makes you feel good about it, then do go ahead..Crying is healthy and it helps you feel better. Sometime i wish i could cry a little you know, just a little at least..i can't cry at all, in fact, i can't even freaking remember the last time i cried..

It's really okay to cry sometime, to express certain emotions through sadness or pain or whatever..instead of surpassing it all on the inside. As a guy, i feel like it's shameless to do so, don't have to always be macho, the tough guy you know, a little sensitivity doesn't kill if one feels like using it..But, if a guy really can't cry and you try to help him open that gate, shit gets really nasty, all the little feeling in detail all spill out at once..I've seen some before..

I didn't cry when i heard one of primary Math teacher died suddenly, i didn't cry when sad scene from a movie comes on, i didn't cry i broke up with my ex, i didn't cry when everybody in the room was crying over something, i didn't even cry when my grandfather died..Back then i remembered the whole scenario, everybody's tears was pouring down like it's raining, it was a sad sad moment in life, but maybe i didn't cry because i was too young to truly understand anything yet..

I know i'm not a cyborg, of course i'm not..but a drop or two every now and then will be okay with me..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment