Monday, February 15, 2010

Monster

During Chinese New Year, i heard news that one of my uncle, father's side..beats his son to the max, literally what i called abusive hit..

I didn't really ask much about it, i just pray for him to be safe, away from him and hopefully find a better place to live in. I was really shock when i found out there was another Chris Brown in my family, except this one beat his kids too. I don't know much, in fact i don't know nothing at all, all i can say is that I've known this uncle of mine long ago, though i have not seen him for years now..have always been the troubled one in the family.

The only thing that my mum told me is that he beat his son so badly that he was laying down on his own blood..I don't know if he just beat one of more of his kids, whatever it was, this is not correct, this is brutality. There's a lot of ways to teach or guide a kid, but beating him to near death is not one of them..I felt like whatever the child did wrong, as a parent, we are supposed to teach and educate them, not kick the shit out of it..My cousin is about 16 right now, still a teen, still learning through mistakes, still growing up and still falling down..of course i really don't see how unnecessary violence fits into the picture.

This of course got me thinking..since me and my dad both have quite a anger when pissed off..since anger lives in my vein too because I'm my father's son too..will i be able to avoid this, will i be able to not walk into the same path as my father or my uncles? How will i know exactly..I've been pissed off quite badly over some small matters before, released ugly anger over something that can handled like civilized people..I'm sure after y'all read this, I'm gonna get a lot of "you're not your father, you are you.." of course this won't work when suddenly shit happened and you're ticked off..we tried to avoid becoming those who we hate, yet we still become them..

I always say i don't want to be exactly like my dad, i mean i want to be the good part of him but not the bad, how sure am i specifically? I always say i want to be better than my old man..but I'm all talk, not yet experiencing it yet..so how sure am i, what if i going to be almost like him in the future..the question remains..Like i said many times before, my dad is not a terrible father, he's a great man, he tried his best to be one, but the anger is always the thing that make me despite him sometime..

So how can i avoid being a monster..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment