Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Hate CNY

I hate it..i hate it..totally despise it..I mean hate it for many reasons, it just so boring and lame and the fact that i've been doing it for the past 20 years..time to give it a break, i don't freaking celebrate birthdays anymore after 14 to 15 years later..

Now of course a lot of people are going to go against me on this shit..but then again there are those who are going to go with me on this. I see this day as another execuse day to get families together..To me, there's no such thing, my parents got divorced so fuck the term "family reunion".

I never really get into the whole Chinese New Year crap thingy, buy new clothes, take ang pau and stuff..I don't want to repeat this shit every single year, is just gets boring easily and i'll get fed up quickly..since my parents never go to each others house for "family reunion"..should i even start to take a single mini tiny bit interest of it..NO..

I'm not good nor close with my father's side of the family, when i said not good, i literally mean i don't talk to them nor do they want to talk to me, and when i said i'm not close with them, i'm talking about totally stranger entering someone's else house. Me and my cousins are so close, so literaly close that i don't know a single one of their name or age or who their parents are..that's how close we are..so should i take interest? after 20 years, why bothered..The only reason i even force t osee them is because of my father, other than him, the rest can be much fade away..

On my mum side, i'm closer with them..and i still hate the fact i have to celebrate Chinese New Year..My grandfather loves days like this, anything that has something to do with gathering, he'll host. He's one of the reason i still have to do this shit is because if i chose not to go to his place, my granmother will get all the punishment while my mum will be to blame..He just hate it when people don't bothered anything that has connection with him, like birthdays..if we don't remember his birthday, all hell breaks loose, but when he don't remember anything one of ours..it's ok..

Hell, i even hate typing these words now..jeez..anyway, for those who enjoys and love CNY..enjoy and have fun..for those who are like me..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment