Monday, February 01, 2010

Price On My Head

I am wanted dead not alive by someone..why?
because i tell the truth,
because i helped someone in need,
because i said it in the way i see it..

And now..

I got bounty hunter chasing after me like a fugitive, hunting me down like an animal, ready to skin me for my meat..I don't how this could happened, honesty got me into a deep black hole that i'm in right now. Seriously, if i gonna get popped, i ain't going down without a fight..I didn't do anything wrong, i just said what i saw and feel and just being real with it..

I helped those that i think i might be able to help, i thought i might be able to at least do something to ease down the whole situation crap, turns out shits like this comes with a price..This would never have happen if shit wasn't leaked out, if truth wasn't exposed, if the wind didn't changed it's direction..There's nothing i can do, for i have done all that i can do..truth hurts and if someone can't take the shit that i spit..then there's nothing more i can do..really..nothing more..

Anyhow, like i always said, i don't want no trouble, who does? but... trouble always come find me..always, like we're fated together or something..Anyway, what ever happen then just let it happen..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment