Monday, December 07, 2009

What Ever Happened To You?

When i was young, very very young..i think about maybe 4? 5 years old maybe? i met this..Caucasian girl. Her father is a friend of my grandfather..i really don know a lot of anything about them at all..but i remember this girl..this Caucasian girl.

I don't remember how she looks, i don't remember her name, i don't remember if she an Australian, English, or America or whatever, i don't even how old she was back then..but this is how i remembered her..my mum.

My mum keep teasing me..last time..a lot about this girl..she said she kissed me or something..i don't really remember unfortunately..so the point not about the kiss..it's was too young to even call it illegal..it's about who this mystery girl is. She may not be important..but it'll be cool to meet her again..i don't have any foreign friends, so it will be so cool to have one..if only we were still keeping in touch with each other.

Only a fragment of memories about her..so i wonder whatever happened to her?

2 comments:

  1. +My dad used to have a japanese friend n his family ver when he's in malaysia, he went bak 2 Japan when I was in primary...miss my little japanese friends...

    ReplyDelete